The first coaching session begins with getting to know each of your needs. We will explore together the WHAT that motivated you to set up a session and the areas that you need support in. As a coach I will work as a sounding board: Listening to you, asking questions, and helping you to find solutions. We will be setting goals together that will support you in achieving the change you’re asking for. I will support you in setting up a manageable daily routine that will help you to implement change based on your values and goals. Coaching is for you if you are questioning your career choices, if you feel undervalued at work, or even if your home life needs improvement. If you have arrived at a point in your life where you want to make a change, or if you need support in understanding life changes around you, coaching is for you. Together we will create a clear understanding of your values in life, your goals, and a future vision. We will form a road map that aligns your vision and values and helps you to achieve your goals step by step, creating a balanced life filled with joy and contentment.
Are you ready to find out what’s keeping you from becoming who you want to be?
Are you ready to overcome the obstacles limiting your impact and success?
HOW TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU
It’s critical that you understand whether a Coaching session is the right thing for you. You are ready for a session if:
- You are ready to create the life and business you want and are dedicated to taking meaningful actions that create results
- You are a go-getter who wants more time, energy, and happiness in your life
- You are tired and frustrated with feeling stuck. You’re ready to apply new strategies and achieve your goals
- You are tired of living someones else’s life and want to explore your true self
- You feel misunderstood within your friends and family circles and want to get a fresh perspective
- You want to explore new techniques that will support you in creating a life that suits you